PLEASE NOTE: I NO LONGER HAVE THE MATERIALS TO MAKE THESE THINGS, SO THE OFFER IS NO LONGER VALID. THANK YOU. AndyS 12-28-08
I've given it a little thought and here's what I'd like to offer people:
1. Go to the Coffee Kids website donation page.
2. Make an "Individual" donation in the "Donate Any Amount Once" box for $35.50 (or more if you wish). You can use Paypal or a charge card.
3. In the comments box, put the word "Schectermatic." Make sure you enter your correct shipping address.
4. If you don't want to make the donation online, send a check for at least $35.50 (made out to Coffee Kids) to Coffee Kids, Attn: Heather, 1305 Luisa St., Suite C, Santa Fe, NM 87505. Put "Schectermatic" in the little note line on the bottom of the check. Make sure you include your correct shipping address.
5. Heather from Coffee Kids will forward the names and shipping addresses to me and I will make and send you an espresso cupping set within two weeks (no further charge to you).
6. It's been suggested that your tax deduction may be reduced by the net value of this set, nominally $25. I don't know for sure, I'm not a tax attorney.
By way of clarification, Coffee Kids keeps your entire donation. There's no "kickback" to me for this.
In the happy instance where I get overwhelmed with requests, I might have to suspend this offer. But meanwhile, please help support Coffee Kids and I hope you enjoy your cupping set.
The set consists of six shot glasses and a heavy plastic block that is bored out to retain the glasses. Not fancy, but very practical and as Mark says, works great!
Thanks for the opportunity.
 NOW SHIPPING TO THE AMERICAS, EU AND AUSTRALIA. PLEASE ENQUIRE ABOUT SHIPPING TO OTHER INTERNATIONAL LOCALES.