Preparation for Coffee Production 2010.(PNG)

growing, harvesting, processing, cupping, purchasing

Preparation for Coffee Production 2010.(PNG)

Postby gpuinam on Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:37 am

Dear friends,
Through reports and observation for 2010 coffee production in Papua New Guinea is going to double 2009's where I have a concern of the marketing so if you all have some ideas can help me to solve it. I hope and willing to send samples to those of you are willing to help and also thinking of doing cupping. This is specific from my farm suppliers in the country.

All your kind help and knowledge will be be very much appreciated.
graydon
gpuinam

full name: Graydon Puinam
company: Nunureta Cooperative Society

Re: Preparation for Coffee Production 2010.(PNG)

Postby Andre Vornbrock on Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:54 am

Just to give some more information, Graydon and I are working on this project together. He's the local person for the co-operative. You can see our cupping impressions on my blog: http://pngcoffeefarms.wordpress.com/cur ... available/

We would also like to send some samples out for a more official cupping. Please contact either of us if you can help on this, also if you're interested to purchase depending on if the taste suits you it would be a big bonus. We are currently working to get full information on shipping prices and base cost of the coffee which we should have in a couple weeks time. You can check the blog to find out the most up to date information.

Keep in mind that this co-operative is working it's hardest to interface with the professional coffee community. So any concerns and feedback you have from your perspective, or suggestions on improvements are greatly appreciated by us.

Next season we hope to have small lots of ripe picked dry processed beans available to gauge interest. I'm really excited about this one, and though labor will be more intensive I'm hoping it will be worth it. :)
Andre Vornbrock

full name: Andre Vornbrock
company: EspressoForge
: http://www.espressoforge.com

Postby gpuinam on Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:47 am

I am now looking for people who can directly come to buy my Arabika coffee. the coffee is very organic and just for the this years only. The green beans will be ready by mid tot he end of month August= green beans.

Please contact me for the further information and also if you are willing to buy please indicate all details of your address, how much you need. I only prepare selling in tones or half tone but not in grams,(lb). This (lb) will become effective after few years time because what get from you is going into the hands of the farmers and the coffee still belong to the farmers.

more updates will given soon as changes comes happens,

Your Help to humanity is highly appreciated.
graydon
gpuinam

Postby gpuinam on Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:04 am

I am now looking for people who can directly come to buy my Arabika coffee. the coffee is very organic and just for this years only. The green beans will be ready by mid tot he end of month August= green beans.

Please contact me for the further information and also if you are willing to buy please indicate all details of your address, how much you need. I only prepare selling in tones or half tone but not in grams,(lb). This (lb) will become effective after few years time because what get from you is going into the hands of the farmers and the coffee still belong to the farmers.

more updates will be given soon as changes comes happens,

Your Help to humanity is highly appreciated.
graydon
gpuinam

2010 Arabika Coffee From PNG

Postby gpuinam on Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:56 pm

:)
Dear Friends,
Nenuma Cooperative's coffee will be ready ( green bean) within few weeks time so if you need any samples to be sent to you please contact me.
Samples: 1pound $5 + transport.

beans sales: 1 pound: $2.5 transport included. :D
graydon
gpuinam