If you are seeking an opportunity to join the Temple team, please consider the following available position: store manager
What we are looking for:
Reporting to the General Manager, insanely passionate about coffee, is responsible for building and maintaining an exceptional level of customer service, providing on-going training and development activities, demonstrating sound personnel and financial management practices, and maintaining a positive and productive working environment.
•Having knowledge of making beverages to Temple’s expectations.
• Assume the role of Floor Manager to control product freshness and beverage quality, and to act as a role model for proper adherence to Temple’s standards.
• Ensure excellence in customer service.
• Contribute to the development of staff, shift leaders and fellow assistants by offering regular feedback. Implement training programs.
• Ensure that health and safety guidelines are met, including proper functioning of store equipment.
• Demonstrate ownership of the store by ensuring cleanliness, organization and attractiveness of store’s interior and exterior through scheduling of staff and outside vendors.
• Ensure the timely communication of essential information to staff, co-managers and roasting plant personnel. Maintain confidentiality where appropriate.
• Recognize and respond to performance issues with general managers approval, following Temple’s disciplinary guidelines.
• Ensure proper staffing levels without exceeding payroll cost budget.
• Analyze business performance and implement action plans to improve.
• Demonstrate leadership and professionalism
• An insane passion for coffee is a must: Country, Regional, Farm, Varietals.
• Minimum two years of coffee experience and retail management/supervisory experience and/or related experience and training. Customer service experience is a must.
• Experience in an environment requiring multi tasking and reprioritizing is essential.
• Experience in improving customer service, teaching customers about products, improving inventory system efficiency, and/or improving processes is essential.
What you will get as a store manager:
a respectful work environment, excellent training, a sense of accomplishment, advancement opportunities and the breadth and depth of coffee and tea knowledge from one of the leaders in the coffee industry.
-Voted Best Coffeehouse in Sacramento 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010
-Voted Best Service in Sacramento 2008
-Voted Best Teahouse in Sacramento 2007
-Top 12 Coffeehouse in Northern California http://www.espressophile.blogspot.com
-Top 50 Coffeehouse in the U.S. http://www.espressomap.com
-2 Top 25 Finishes at the United States Barista Championships
-3 Top 10 Finishes at the Western Regional Barista Championships
-The Highest Scoring Coffee of 2010: 97 Coffee Review Guatemala Antigua Hunapu
If you are interested: Please e-mail your resume to email@example.com (put Coffeed Store Manager in the subject line).