Easy easy easy. Took almost as long to pull the cups off the top of the machine and replace them later as it did to install the filter. And it works like a charm. Static free radio - what a concept.
The plastic casing of the pressure switch was a a bit brittle and conveniently enough... when I was probing with a fine tipped screwdriver to see where to squeeze the rounded tips of the filter in the edges adjacent to the A1 and A2 terminals popped off and provided a good visual reference.
BY removing the top of the machine you can pull out the switch and there\'s just enough play on the wires to get it turned at an angle and get a screwdriver in to loosen the screws that hold the spade lugs tight in A1 and A2. Best tool would be a stubby handled Philips head with a narrow diameter shaft and a standard size tip but I made do with one that had a longer shaft. The shaft diameter of my stubby was a bit too wide to fit into the hole that comes in up underneath A1 and A2 to all access to the screws.
The part itself
Pressure switch as seen from the customer side of the machine
Round wire ends of noise filter slip in under lugs. I put them in on the sides because I bolloxed the edges of the switch and they snapped off on the corners but with more finesse and a fully loosened screw they should easily fit in by running them on on top of the wire lug and parallel to it.
Fully attached wire ends of filter before repositioning the switch back under the metal enclosure that it clips into.
Completed installation with filter tucked up on top of wires and out of the way.