was a great time, thank you all for coming.
- i am sure that coffee folks can party
- i can verify that mark makes a great martini
- the Canadians easily outlasted the Irish by 7 to 1
- Herb Brodsky is real !!
- not so sure how to explain the smell of Pig in our training lab
- if anyone should ask, this was purely a "business event"
- cheese is great, long live cheese
thanks to our suppliers: Oyama Sausage Co, Les Amis du Fromage, Chris Brown (Rise Baking), & Lee's Doughnuts.
and i'm just really happy that i haven't seen any photo evidence of me carrying around the Ham like a guitar, making sure everyone stroked it.