Coffeed Membership: how to get one

about coffeed.com

Coffeed Membership: how to get one

Postby Alistair Durie on Mon May 12, 2008 10:42 pm

The aim of a limited membership on Coffeed.com is a forum with a low-post count and high quality content that stays on topic. It is difficult to keep up with twitter or message forums with hundreds of posts per day. This is not a chat board, this is a place for sharing and learning about coffee. Coffeed membership is focused to a small group of industry professionals. New registrations are processed with the help of a membership panel.

There is no application form. The only process for membership is by sending an email to admins@coffeed.com. Briefly explain your background, how long you have worked in coffee, and your current position. How could you contribute? Be sure to include a link to your company website and personal blog if you have one.

This is sometimes a slow process. For those that have written emails but have not had a response: I am very sorry that your application remains pending. I have limited time to spend on the email we receive, not am I able to respond to everyone.

Regardless if you have a membership or not, I truly hope you enjoy reading the forum.

Also, if you are yet without a membership you can write in: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=2109" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Alistair Durie
Elysian Coffee | photos | tweets
Alistair Durie
admin

full name: Alistair Durie
company: Elysian Coffee
: www.elysiancoffee.com
: www.coffeed.com