Coffeed Membership: how to get one

Coffeed Membership: how to get one

Postby Alistair Durie on Mon May 12, 2008 10:42 pm

The aim of a limited membership on is a forum with a low-post count and high quality content that stays on topic. It is difficult to keep up with twitter or message forums with hundreds of posts per day. This is not a chat board, this is a place for sharing and learning about coffee. Coffeed membership is focused to a small group of industry professionals. New registrations are processed with the help of a membership panel.

There is no application form. The only process for membership is by sending an email to Briefly explain your background, how long you have worked in coffee, and your current position. How could you contribute? Be sure to include a link to your company website and personal blog if you have one.

This is sometimes a slow process. For those that have written emails but have not had a response: I am very sorry that your application remains pending. I have limited time to spend on the email we receive, not am I able to respond to everyone.

Regardless if you have a membership or not, I truly hope you enjoy reading the forum.

Also, if you are yet without a membership you can write in: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=2109" onclick=";return false;
Alistair Durie
Elysian Coffee | photos | tweets
Alistair Durie
full name: Alistair Durie
company: Elysian Coffee